Used Framing Equipment: Mat Cutters, Moulding Cutting & Joining Equipment, Mounting Presses, Hand Tools
We buy & sell pre-owned picture framing equipment. We also help you to sell your used framing equipment, and help you save on equipment that you may need. All Items are sold "As Is". Although we strives get obtain the best information from the seller, AIM is not responsible from inaccuracies provided to us by seller. It is the responsibility of the buyer to crosscheck information with seller or manufacturer regarding descriptions that appear in this catalog.
Do you have Questions? Feel free to our office at 330-405-9421, M-F, 10AM-5PM EST or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 2: Frame Moulding Cutting & Joining Equipment
UFE-1162 Cassese CS999 High Speed Double Miter Saw
This saw is in Very Good Condition; comes with in-feed/out-feed measuring tables
Manufactured: 07 / 2005
List: $15,000 +
Item # UFE-1162 $ 7,495
From Manufacturer's / Distributor's Website:
The Cassese CS999 Saw has been especially designed for the high volume contract framers. This saw delivers the fastest production capacity possible from a single machine, and has been recognized as the fastest automated double mitre saw on the market. The CS999 offers the highest level of productivity, without compromising quality
Machine Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4gii5tJvA
Technical Detail: http://www.cassese.com/eng/docs_eng/CasseseFLPC2010.pdf
FEATURES OF THE CS999 SAW
Fast -Capable of producing up to 1000 cuts per hour.
• 350mm (14" inches) blades
• Vertical cutting stroke -Fast production without sacrificing quality.
• Cast iron internal structure -Avoids disadjustments of mechanical parts and consequently gives maximum reliability.
Concrete base -For maximum stability, no vibrations and perfect cuts.
• Horizontal & Vertical pneumatic clampings -Four built in & adjustable. They flatten the moulding if bent, and ensure that the moulding cannot move or rock during the cutting operation.
• 45° measuring scale -Allows a direct, speed and accurate measuring
Minimum waste stop -To save mouldings at each first cut.
• Adjustable speed control -Allows quality cutting of different hardness of timbers or synthetic mouldings without changing the blades.
• Adjustable Blades' Height -This enables the operator to set the saw for the shortest possible cutting stroke, reducing unnecessary motion of the cutting cycle and increasing productivity.
• Two measuring stops- Enables the cutting of both frame dimensions, one after the other.
• 1.5m support arms- Robust feed-in support arm, and feed-out measuring arm.
• Automatic dust extraction- The dust extractor is pre-wired to the saw, so that both machines run and stop simultaneously. This reduces power consumption and excessive noise.
• Two rear dust extraction ports- This dramatically increases dust extraction efficiency and improves cleanliness.
• Built-in air filter/regulator
This item can be picked up in the Ohio, or crated & shipped for an additional fee by Common Carrier. Shipping is not the $6.50 default on the order page.
Return to Frame Moulding Cutting & Joining Equipment page #45
We Accept: Visa/MasterCard/Discover/Debit/Certified Check or Money Order
Produced By: A.I.M. Enterprises, Inc.
(c) Copyright 2011 All rights in all media reserved.
Used Cassese CS969 CS999 Double Miter Saw High Speed Production, Used Cassese CS 969 999 Double Miter Saw for Sale, Craigslist Ebay Cassese Production Woodworking Art Framing Saw Manuals Manual, Cassese Double Miter Saw Saw Demonstration Video Demo Videos Pictures Photos, Used Picture Framing Equipment for Sale, Pre-Owned Used Cassese Frame Mitre Saw to Cut Moulding Frames for Frame Shops Art Galleries, Framing Tools, Used Parts Part, Buy Used Framing Frame Shop Equipment Store, Selling Sell Your Framing Equipment, Buy Used Framing Equipment, Discount Framing Equipment, AIM Enterprises Inc Dealer Distributor Supplier of Used Framing Equipment